Zentrum für Value Investing e.V.
Zentrum für Value Investing e.V. is a non-profit organization founded in September 2006 with the aim of broadening the understanding of value investing and fundamental stock analysis as promoted by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd.
We are mainly committed to making the public familiar with the value investing philosophy and to building up a European platform for value investors. To this end, we
- organize seminars and conferences on topics related to value investing
- publish the quarterly magazine The European Value Investor
- offer training sessions on the principles of value investing
- conduct studies on value investing strategies
- provide support for diploma, master and graduate theses as well as promotions on value investing
Positioning of Zentrum für Value Investing